Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Smorgasboard and Favorite Pins!

Yep, I am linking up on a few linky parties today! This post is going to be all sorts of RANDOM so that is linky party number one with Michelle from Fabulous in First for "Sunday Smorgasboard" (yes, I had to look up how to spell Smorgasboard. It's a hard word!)


It's summer time. So everything I do is random, random, random! Including all of the pinning I do on pinterest. Which bringing me to my next linky. Cara Carroll from The First Grade Parade favorite pins linky.


Now, if you are anything like me, you can't go a day without getting on pinterest. I just absolutely love it! Go on ahead and check out all of my fun pins this week. Click any of the pictures to be taken to the source of the pin.

Starting out is my favorite food pin. I already made these and I'm planning on making them again. They are delish!!

Next up is my favorite hilarious pin! These e-cards just crack me up! Now, I do not condone tanning beds, but I totally agree with this!


Next, is my favorite education pin. My kids always learn so much better when they touch and DO! This would be a great activity to help with learning shapes.

I also pinned two of my new units to pinterest today! I enjoyed making them and I hope you can use them in your classroom!


FYI, I gave away both of these units for FREE for 15 minutes on TpT today. If you aren't a facebook follower, I'd highly suggest becoming one so you don't miss out on these random flash freebies! You don't want to miss them!

This is another favorite hilarious pin. We have 2 dogs and I always joke about the day that we bring home a baby. They are going to be in for a rude awakening.

I hope you all had a good holiday weekend!
 photo FlyingHighSignature3_zps4182a214.png

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley!

    We did the Popsicle math to teach geometry this year (I also saw on Pinterest) and the kids loved it! Hope I don't miss the FB freebie, the pack looks great!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an old follower and look forward to your posts. Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!