1. I can't wait to finish up Reagan's nursery. This for sure is happening because this baby is coming whether we are ready or not come mid July! I am loving decorating her nursery. Here is a picture of her crib and her adorable monogram!
Now this picture isn't of her nursery, but we are doing an alphabet wall like this! I can't wait to finish it up!
2. I love getting my nails done in fun cool ways! Here are some of my ideas!
3. spending as much time with this guy as possible! We will soon be a family of 3 and I want to spend as much time as I can with him until then!
4. spend time with my sister! She is also a teacher and I love that we both have summers off to get our sister time in!
5. actually scratch that. I am looking forward to spending time with my sister AND mom! Our mom is a teacher too! We love our summers together :)
6. With being pregnant it's hard to get workouts in since I literally get winded walking to the bathroom every 5 minutes. So I am wanting to continue walking the dogs every day and doing this arm workout at least 5 times a week! (click on the picture to go the arm work out). And once baby comes and I get the all clear from my doctor, I want to get back in shape ASAP!
7. I have a few TpT products in the works that I'd love to get finished before baby gets here! We will see if those get done!
8. I started watching Sex and the City from the beginning earlier this year and I'd love to finished it this summer. and possibly watch the movies too! :)
10. And last but not least, just taking in the last few months of being a family of 2 before this little one arrives. I know things are going to change, but I also know they are only going to change for the better!