Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Fa la la la freebies

This time of year is so hectic and you are literally trying to just keep your head above water until Christmas break.

So my friends and I over at Primary Power have put together a freebie linky to help get you through the last few weeks before the break!

Here are a few of my holiday freebies I have floating around my TpT store! One is academic and one is just for fun!
 click on the image to check out this freebie!

 click on the image to check out this freebie!

Want to link up and join the fun? 
1. Grab the button! 
2. Add it to your blog post.
3. Link to your Holiday freebie to help make everyone's Holiday a little more cheerful! 
4. Add your link to the linky on the Primary Power blog post.

Be sure to check out the many other Holiday FREEBIES and leave some love, too!
 photo FlyingHighSignature3_zps4182a214.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!