Yes. You heard me.
Can you believe it?!
So you know what that means, it's time for Currently with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th grade. YAY! My favorite time of the month.
1. listening- I love me some Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler on repeat! Law and Order: SVU marathon on USA made my day! I still don't know how the two of them NEVER hooked up through the whole series. I mean, come on!
2. loving- Through the past year I have made some amazing friendships with some amazing ladies and I wouldn't be where I am today without them! Their support, encouragement, and listening ear have been such a blessing!
3. thinking- I have 5 days left of school. HOLLA!!
4. wanting- I am doing the Advocare 24 day challenge and I am stinkin' HUNGRY! But hey, I'm getting bikini ready, right?. This quote comes to mind right now.
5. needing- My husband and I are going through some hard times right now trying to start a family. Who knew it could be this hard? Any ways, we have an appointment next Friday that will give us some answers as to when we can start trying to have a baby with help from the doctor, of course. Praying for good results! Humor is what's been getting me through one of the hardest things I've ever been through. Enjoy this bit of humor with me. I hope I do not make anyone uncomfortable with these. We are all women so I hope that my humor is taken the right way :)
6. 3 vacay essentials- book, iPhone, and magazine
My favorite thing to read on vacation is romance novels! They are so much fun to read. Sometimes cheesey, but my guilty pleasure!
Next comes my iPhone. Obviously for facebook, instagram, pinterest, and maybe alittle Sally's Spa. One of my favorite games! And of course for music to listen to while pool side!
And lastly, I love reading magazines. Mostly the gossip columns so I can catch up on what's going on in the world ;)
Well that's it! Now, it's your turn. Go link up :)
Hue Animation Studio
10 months ago