Sunday, November 3, 2013

November Currently and Freebie Hop

I know I'm a couple days late to the currently post, but I had to join in! And don't worry, I have some fun freebies for you since I'm so late in my post :)


Listening: Watching the remake of "The Parent Trap with Lindsey Lohan. Takes me back!

Loving: My family is just amazing! I have been bed rest for the past 2 days. My husband and I have been going through IVF and the embryo transfer was yesterday. Our little guy is getting all nestled in mommy's tummy! And no, we don't know if it's a boy, but we have decided it is :) They have come over every day to bring us dinner and hang out with me :) My sister even stopped by the gas station today on her way over to get me some candy because I was craving it so much! Cravings have to be a good thing right!? :)

Thinking: Life has been so many ups and downs the past year, but now I feel that things are starting to slow down and settle in.

Wanting: I have joined a little Facebook freebie hop with some of my favorite bloggers! Click on the picture below to be taken to my Facebook page where you can find the "Fall Freebie" tab and begin the hop!
Needing: We had our IVF embryo transfer yesterday and are praying this baby sticks! Check out more of our story at my personal blog, Man and Wife and Two Fur Babies. Is that baby just beautiful!?
Yummy Pins: And here are the yummy pins that I have been cooking lately! Both are so yummy!! Click on the picture to take you to the recipe!

 photo FlyingHighSignature3_zps4182a214.png

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your IVF!! I'm crossing my fingers for you and will definitely follow to see how everything goes! My husband and I will hopefully be crossing into baby land sometime in the future and I can't imagine how excited you guys are. :-)

    Kristen
    Sprinkled in Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending MASSIVE amounts of baby dust your way. The waiting is def the hardest part! Get lots of rest and I hope to read your blog soon and see some really good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following Farley's rule of 3, and your blog is so adorable! I love the design. Good luck with IVF! I have a friend going through that and I know how difficult it can be. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending lots of prayers your way with your IVF.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!