Thursday, January 2, 2014

January Currently

I was enjoying my break so much that I FORGOT about my currently post! GASP! How could it be?! But it's ok, I remembered now :)


Listening: Today in Texas the high is 46. BRR! So I am spending the day taking down Christmas (sad!) and sitting by the fire doing some blogging!

Loving: My husband went back to work today. I am SO glad that I have until next Tuesday :)

Thinking: Can you believe it's 2014? Half the school year is almost over! And I hope the 2nd half goes as quickly because that will put us closer to meeting our bundle of joy!

Wanting: If you didn't already know, we are expecting our first baby in July. Read more about it on my personal blog. And I can't WAIT to find out what we are having! I love throwing parties and a gender reveal party is definitely on the books!

Needing: This girl is needing some stretchy pants. Not only was it just Christmas and Thanksgiving where I pretty much gain 5 pounds every year, I have a baby growing inside of me that is starting to push out my waist line. I can't wait for it to look like a baby bump and not that I just ate my weight in turkey and crumb pie.

Memory: This year's memory is fun for us because we got to publicly announce our sweet bundle of joy :) Our road to parenthood has been a hard one, and finally getting to share was such a joyous time, not only for us, but for everyone who had been praying along aside us for this baby.

I hope you have a few more days to enjoy your break!
 photo FlyingHighSignature3_zps4182a214.png

3 comments:

  1. You will be the CUTEST mommy!! Hehe I love stretchy pants and I am not even pregnant ;) Even though it snowed so much here in NY, I have it off anyways (but know it would've been a snow day either way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stretchy pants are one of the best parts of being pregnant! Oh my word, are they comfy! I have to admit I still wear mine sometimes. ;) But my baby is 2 months old now, so I should probably start transitioning back to my normal pants. ;) Have fun finding out the gender! It's such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. July is the best month for a birthday....especially the 28th:-) Congrats!
    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!