Sunday, August 3, 2014

BTS Sale 2014

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Time for the BTS sale on TpT! I have been leaving feedback on my purchases like a crazy person and can't WAIT to start shopping tomorrow!!!
And the best part is I'm going to keep my store on sale for 20% through Wednesday, August 6. So go on ahead and keep on shopping!! You know you want to!

Here are some of my units that are perfect for BTS. They want to be in your cart. Just sayin'!
perfect back to school activity for your students to get to know one another! Not writing intensive so any ability level can do this!

Are you ready to start calendar time in your class? This resource is what you need!

If you are looking to launch reader's workshop in your classroom, this resource will be guide!!

 If you are looking to launch writer's workshop in your classroom, this resource will be guide!!

Great centers for back to school!

They even come in 2nd grade!

For my Texas teachers here are all of the ELAR TEKS in check off form! Great way to keep track of what your students have mastered!!

It is also available for Math as well!

And if you want both, I have combined them just for YOU!


If you are still decorating your classroom, here are some adorable classroom jobs to spice up your classroom! They come in chevron and polkadot!


I'd love to hear what products are already in your cart and ready to be purchased! Have fun shopping!
 photo FlyingHighSignature3_zps4182a214.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!