Thursday, February 12, 2015

Classroom Loves Linky

Today I am linking up with Primary Powers to discuss things "Classroom Loves".

First off I'll talk about what "I Love". I seriously can't get enough of these markers. Is it the smell? Is it the amazing, beautiful colors? I don't know, but they are my favorite. These could honestly go under "They Love" too because my student's LOVE when I let them smell the markers. I have caught them a few times with their noses against the anchor charts we make :)

Next up is something "they love". My students love using their "writer's eyes". I have a class set of 3D glasses with the lenses popped out. I teach my students what it means to look at their writing with "writer's eyes" at the beginning of the year and they get to use their glasses during independent writing time. It really helps them stay focused to!

One of my students favorite activities for Valentine's is my "Candy Measurement" activity and I love it because they get to practice measuring in such a fun way!

Come on over and link up on Primary Powers blog and read about other "Classroom Loves".
 photo FlyingHighSignature3_zps4182a214.png

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for the 3D glasses! I'm going to start keeping my glasses when we hit the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use glasses with the clear lenses for reading. I call them their reading glasses! Love the writing idea, though!! Thanks for linking up!

    Amanda
    Mrs. Richardson's Class

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!