Sunday, March 10, 2013

It has arrived!! {spring break}

Spring Break is here!! I cannot tell you how much I needed this and how much my kids needed it. I'm ready for a week off to get rested and then began the last stretch of the school year. We are 56 days away till the end of school. My how the year has flown. My spring break will include lots of resting, taking care of my husband (he's having surgery, that's a whole other blog post), and possibly starting my March math/literacy centers. And of course spending lots of my time with my fur babies. I will leave you with a picture of one of my sweet fur babies who is snoring next to me right now as I watch "He's Just Not That Into You". So glad I'm no longer in the dating world! DRAMA and so confusing!

has to guard her toys so big sister, Stella, doesn't get them!
Have a good week to those who are on spring break as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!