Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back to School Blogger Exchange

A few months ago I signed up for the "Back to School Blogger Exchange" that was hosted by Katie from Adventure's With Ms. Smith and Jessica from Covered in Glitter and Glue and I am so glad I did!



I just love going and buying little goodies for someone! I was paired up with Sarah from Wishful Teaching.

I was so excited when I saw a box on our front porch. I knew exactly what it was! And I couldn't wait to open it. Sarah was so sweet and spoiled me with everything pink. Take a look at all of my goodies.

I just LOVE the frame with the saying! It so important to remember when you've had a bad day. 

And the box of pink crayons! 8 different shades of pink. LOVE it!

Her favorite color is purple and I actually got her the shades of purple crayons. Great minds think alike.

Thank you Sarah for all of the fun goodies and thank you to the ladies who put this on! Jessica and Katie, y'all did great and I can't wait to do this next year!
 photo FlyingHighSignature3_zps4182a214.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!