Thursday, September 26, 2013

Falls of Fun

As we have all settled into school and you have implemented your reading and math centers, you may have also had to start making more and more centers. We do so much for our kids and those centers can take so much time!

Well I have the PERFECT thing for you! I have put together a set of math, writing, and reading PRINT and GO centers! Did I have you at print at go? Love at first sight, I'm sure!


There are great math worksheets that include practice in adding, subtracting, shapes, counting, graphing, and number words. Here's a peak at one of the math pages!
 Here in a sneak peak at two of the reading activities. I included Short Vowels, Rhyming Words, Beginning Sounds, There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves Sequencing Book, The Tree's Life Cycle Book, Orange Pumpkin, Orange Pumpkin Book, and ABC order

For the writing activities I included 5 writing prompts, a cloze activity, fill in the blank, and a fun fall mobile where they write their favorite fall activities! Check out the mobile.

Take a look at everything else included, and if you'd like to win a copy, head over to my facebook page! Just in time to print and use next week! Hope you have a great Friday!

 photo FlyingHighSignature3_zps4182a214.png

1 comment:

  1. This makes me wish I had as much time on my hands as you do friend. Looks like another great creation! Jealous!!!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!