Saturday, September 21, 2013

First Grade Educents Bundle and Pin It to Win It

Classroom routines are settling a bit, students are getting into the groove of things, and we are really starting to dig deeper into our curriculum!  So I have teamed up with Educents and some other bloggers to offer you this great First Grade Literacy Bundle at a huge discount for a limited time!  (And keep reading for an opportunity to win an item from my store!)
You get 18 amazing literacy items to help your learners become better readers and writers!  Included are centers, printables, posters, readers, and even a little science and social studies because those are literacy too!

When I taught editing in writing a few years ago, I realized my kiddos needed lots of practice with editing marks! So voila! Crazy for Conventions was born! Because I was going to go crazy if my kids didn't start getting Conventions! :) My students loved having the posters to refer to during Writer's Workshop and they are also great for the teacher too during small group writing instruction.
There are 17 other products in our bundle to get your kids learning!  Hop along to Lisa's blog to see all the goodies you will get!    
But that's not all!   I am giving you a chance to Pin It to Win It (well you win any item from my store.)
Pin any image from my blog and enter below to win! Couldn't help but include some fun pictures for you to pin!


So head on over to Educents when you are ready and stock up on amazing literacy resources for first!

 photo FlyingHighSignature3_zps4182a214.png

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!