Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" {currently and cybersale}

"It's the most wonderful time of the year....."

It's time for currently with Farley over at "Oh' Boy 4th Grade"! My favorite time of the month :)

Listening: One of my favorite shows is "Parenthood". Reminds me of my family ;)

Loving: this needs no explanation! The holidays are just the BEST!

Thinking: The cybersale starts TOMORROW! The whole site is 10% off and I am having 20% off my store which means 28% off!! This kind of sale only happens 1-2 a year! Have you stacked your cart because I sure have!!
Click on the flyer to be taken to my store and check out some of my fun Christmas activities and best sellers!



{FREEBIE}

{FREEBIE}

Top 4 BEST SELLERS




Wanting: Nothing. I sat here trying to think of something I want then I realized, I don't want to have to try and think of something I want. I am happy. I am genuinely happy with everything I have. Yep. Blessed right here.

Needing: can I please just have a few more days off? Pretty please with sugar on top.

Favorite Tradition: my family is Danish and every Christmas we get together and make a Danish cookie called Kliener (klay-na). It's a yummy cookie that's great with coffee. And it's deep fried. How could it not be good?!

I can't believe December 1st already! Christmas will be here before we know it. I pray that you all enjoy the holidays with your family and remember the reason for the season!
 photo FlyingHighSignature3_zps4182a214.png

2 comments:

  1. Can we PLEASE have a few more days off? I want to spend tomorrow in my jammies shopping online at the TPT sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really fun looking products! Makes me wish I could use them in my 5th grade class. :-( Those cookies sound delicious. Are they the kind that come in those round blue tins?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!